Monday 8 July 2013

Well we are off in the motor home again tomorrow and I am hoping for a slice of cake whilst we are away. I hope I can find something moist and rich as the last piece I had tasted stale quite frankly and distinctly dry. Won't be eating cake there again. I am lucky these days to be able to share my love of cake with other like minded folk on a craft forum I have joined, they appreciate me for who I am, a crafter that loves cake! I don't make cakes or anything else really as it is my OH who loved to cook in our house and he is very good so why would I want to stop him! hehe. He best ever cake is a banana loaf - it is truly divine. Moist and melts in the mouth, enough now.Although my neighbour made a wicked cake at the weekend and that was the last piece of cake that I had, victoria sponge top and bottom and chocolate brownies through the middle with loads of frosting sandwiching the layers together, it was in the form of a giant burger in a bun!must have been about 6 inches tall - very nice!

No comments: