Wednesday 28 January 2009

We went 'tyre kicking' yesterday - thats what we say when we are going to look at motorhomes! We don't really kick tyres - its what all men seem to want to do when they look at a new vehicle.........strange creatures! Anyway, we have found the layout type that works for us but its 2 years too soon! it will wait I'm sure and by then features will have been added and improved so its no big deal and I certainly don't want to wish those 2 years away!

We had our 'van weighed yesterday and she really needs to go to weight watchers! we have hardly any payload left when the fuel tank is full so Ant's project is to see how much weight he can jettison without compromising the camping experience - I don't think it will be that much but its giving him something to think about! I have personally managed to lose 2lbs this week so that a bottle of wine that can be added to the cupboard instead!!

Wish I was somewhere warm...............

No comments: